Perth: 45 Guthrie Street, Osborne Park, WA 6017, Kalgoorlie: 185 Egan Street, Kalgoorlie, WA 6430

Individual Tax Returns

What to Bring For Your Tax Return

Note: The ATO no longer issues refunds by cheque so you must provide your banking details to receive your refund.
Basic info:
  • Tax File Number
  • Bank details (BSB and account number)



Details of Income:


  • PAYG Summaries
  • Lump sum and termination payment summaries
  • Government/Centrelink payment statements
  • Interest income
  • Dividend statements
  • Other income from:
    • Business
    • Foreign income and summaries
    • Capital gains
    • Employee share schemes
    • Shares (click here)
    • Rental properties (click here)
Details of Expenses:


  • Work expenses:
    • Vehicle and logbook
    • Travel Diary
    • Uniform and Protective Clothing
    • Professional development
    • Home office Diary
    • Telephone, computer and internet Diary
    • Other work related expenses
  • Donations (click here)
  • Private health insurance statement